About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I am happily married to Ellis. We were married on May 9th of 2009 (the best day of my life). I am a nurse in the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit). Ellis is currently in school full time finishing up his basics and is also working as a care partner at the hospital. He plans to attend nursing school. On December 19th of 2010 we were blessed with our son, Gavin. Gavin was with us for 11 short days (that we are extremely grateful for) before he passed away. He is now with our Father in Heaven, where we look forward to seeing him again someday. We are currently expecting our second baby, a little girl. She is due in May of 2012. We have a chocolate lab named Sadie and a yellow lab named Lucky. They are both a little over two years old and a lot of fun. I enjoy learning more about God, traveling, shopping, and spending time with my husband,friends,and family. We love God and know we are blessed beyond measure.

Monday, April 23, 2012

3 More Days!! Yippee!

I've been on bed rest for the past 4.5 weeks and I am so ready to be off of it. We have a doctor's appointment this Thursday and the plan is that I will come off of bed rest and procardia that day. I am on the count down. It's been worth it to keep little miss Ava in the womb as long as possible, but I am beginning to go stir crazy. I've had to remind myself frequently in the last week or so to be thankful for being on bed rest and medication regardless of the pressure, contractions, and pain that I've felt. I know from watching Gavin in the NICU that I never want another one of baby's to have to go through that. God is good and it is truly a blessing that I'm still pregnant with my sweet little girl. I am getting so excited to meet her and see just what she looks like and what her little personality is like. We have everything ready for her. My hope is that as soon as she is strong enough to come home with us from the hospital that she will decide to make her appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment